Leyidi full automatic nucleic acid test tube labeling system can automatically process the labeling work of nucleic acid test tubes. It is smart and compact, seamlessly linked to the medical system. Automatically label the tube by identifying the patient’s ID card, medicare card or bar code.While improving patient satisfaction, it effectively prevents specimen errors, improves the efficiency of the department, and promotes the standardization of nucleic acid collection procedures.
1. Integrated design, smart and compact
The large display touch screen, ID card induction area, card reading area, code scanning area, receipt printing and other functional modules are all integrated in the instrument, no external equipment or parts, beautiful and elegant. Ergonomic design is convenient for patient self-operation.
2. Add test tubes disorderly, add tubes without stopping the machine
* It can hold up to 400 test tubes, and supports direct pouring of test tubes in disorder, no need to manually place test tubes according to rules
* Closed storage, test tubes can be added at any time without stopping the machine during use.
3. Quickly label out the tube. The label content can be customized
* The labeling time is 3 seconds/piece, that is, 1200 pieces/hour, and the efficiency of rapid labeling is high.
* The label content can be customized according to the requirements of the department, such as printing the scale line of the required sample volume...
* Directly connected medical system supports multiple modes such as barcode scanning, medicare card ,ID card, manual input, etc.
* Alarm prompt function: Intelligent prompts for lack of paper, lack of tubes and instrument running status.
* Receipt sheet printing function: Automatically print the receipt sheet, and the content can be customized according to the requirements of the department.
The main parameters
Test tube capacity: 400pcs
Printing method: thermal printing
Adding tubes: Pour into test tubes disorderly, no need to place them according to rules
Reading methods: barcode scanning, swiping medicare card, ID card and etc. Manual input and other modes
Running speed: 3 seconds/piece, that is, 1200 pieces/hour
Paper specifications: 30*50mm/30*48mm, 800 sheets/roll
Test tube specifications: conventional test tubes of various brands
Rated power: 150W
Equipment weight: 125kg
Equipment size: 480mm(length)*510mm(width)*1440mm(height)
* The parameters are based on the current product, and will be adjusted in the future without notice.