Name: Medical dry inkjet film
Substrate: blue PET, white PET, semi-permeable PET
Image color: black and white, color
Thickness: 180 microns. The base is 170 microns and the coating is 10 microns.
Shelf life: two years
Scope of use: oral X-ray imaging (RVG), head positioning measurement photography, curved tomography (jaw panoramic photography), digital radiography (CR), magnetic resonance scan (MRI) imaging, digital radiography (DR) , Various types of CT film
Application Department: DR, CR, CT, 3D, MRI, DSA and other imaging departments
Base film thickness
Maximum transmission density
Maximum reflection density
Maximum printing transmission density
Maximum printing grayscale
Minimum drying time
≤19 seconds ( under 50% relative humidity )
Maximum ink absorption
≥20ml/m2 (no accumulation, no diffusion)
Advantages of dry film: (blue PET inkjet film)
1. Environmental protection: environmental protection non-silver salt dry film output is pollution-free, does not contain harmful substances such as silver halide, color developer, etc., is harmless to the environment and human body, and is degradable.
2. High compatibility: USB/DICOM interface, seamless connection with existing equipment.
3. Easy to save: the ordinary storage room at room temperature can meet the storage conditions, without the need for professional darkrooms and constant temperature warehouses.
4. Convenient to use: save in bright room, use in bright room, take it as you use it, no need for viewing light during diagnosis, energy saving, eye protection, three-dimensional, color, functional imaging at a glance, reading is not restricted by time and space, and can Write the signature directly on the film.
5. Brilliant color: 2400×2400dpi resolution, effectively absorbing the color components of the printer, the output effect can be comparable to the original image, making up for the regret that old-fashioned film cannot produce color.
6. The background color of the printed film does not redden, and the radiology film does not redden after printing is an exclusive technology.
Medical inkjet film
A3 B5 16K
When users have special requirements, various specifications can be cut according to user requirements
Medical thermal film
Medical laser film
Applicable printer models: all inkjet printers such as Leyidi , EPSON , CANON , HP, etc.
Please contact the sales manager for specific specifications.
Sheet / roll
Per pack / roll
Number of bags per box
Number of sheets per box
Blue PET Inkjet Film
100 sheets / roll